Flexible Mini-Retreat – Three Sessions (Evening, Morning, and/or Afternoon), plus Mini-Sessions and Extras to choose from.
We have a great line up of presentations for you along with a delicious lunch and/or supper and opportunities for one-on-one spiritual direction, chair massage, and rosary walk (power beads). Free childcare is available for the morning session. We hope you can join us!
Evening Session (Wednesday 6:30-8:15) (Check-In between 5:30-6:30)
- Grief, Loss, and the Holidays (with Ann Marie Uselmann)
Morning Session (Thursday 9:30-11:15) (Check-In between 9:00-9:30)
- Literal to Mystical: a Franciscan Way to Conversion! (with JoAnn Boss)
- Mind Makeover (with Ginny Starken)
Afternoon Sessions (Thursday 1:00-2:30)
- Mining the Meaning of Our Lives: Theological Reflection as Prayer (with Mary Osep)
Mini Sessions (1-on-1 session time slots until spots are filled)
- Individual Spiritual Direction (25-minute time slots with Mary Janowak)(2 spots between 12:00-1:00)
- Conv. with Hospital Chaplain (25-minute time slots with JoAnn Boss)(2 spots between 11:45-12:45)
- Chair Massage (15-minute time slots with Pam Poglisch)(7 spots between 11:15-1:00)
- Prayer Partners (FREE)(15-minute time slots with Thelma Walker)(3 spots between 11:45-1:00)
- Power Beads (FREE)(11:45-1:00)
- $15/session plus any extras (Members receive 50% off everything.)
- Payment due upon arrival on day of event.
- At this time we only accept cash or check on site. Make checks payable to Firstfruits. Or you may pay online when registering.
- Childcare: FREE, but pre-registration required (9:00-11:15am)
- Meals: $7 per meal (Lunch 11:15-1:00 and/or supper 5:30-6:30) (50% for Members)
- Mini-Sessions: $10 each (except Power Beads and Prayer Partners which are FREE)(50% for Members)