Traveling Firstfruits – St. Eugene Parish–Moved to Elm Grove site
Flexible Retreat – Two Sessions (Morning & Afternoon on March 7), plus Mini Sessions and Extras to choose from.
PLEASE NOTE: The St. Eugene Firstfruits event scheduled for Wednesday, March 7 has been relocated and will now take place at our new home in Elm Grove (890 Elm Grove Rd, Bldg 2, Suite 6, Elm Grove, WI)! All are invited! We have a great line up of presentations for you along with a delicious lunch and opportunities for spiritual direction and one-on-one time with a hospital chaplain. Free childcare is available for the morning session. We hope you can join us!
(9:30-11:15 Wed, March 7)
- Franciscan Prayer: To Gaze, To Consider, To Contemplate, & To Imitate
- God and Me: Refreshing and Expanding our Relationship with the Divine
(1:00-2:30 Wed, March 7)
- Pope Francis’s Encyclical on Care of Creation
- Questions, Doubts, and Fear: Roadblocks in Our Relationship with God
(1-on-1 session time slots until spots are filled)
- Individual Spiritual Direction (2 spots)
- Reflective Converstations with a Hospital Chaplain (2 spots)
- Meals: $7 per meal (Lunch)
- Childcare: Free but pre-registration required
- Mini Session: Free Will Offering; suggested $10 each