Well Time and More (In-Person)
On the first Wednesday of the month beginning October 6, Well Time will meet in person for a speaker, discussion, light lunch, and one-on-one offerings including opportunities for 20-minute sessions with a Spiritual Director, Life Coach, or Prayer Partner as well as massage. Come enrich yourself with part or all of this day. A gift just for you.
Dates and Speaker Topics:
- October 6, 2021: The Transfiguration as a Paradigm of Hope with Mary Matestic MTS
- November 3, 2021: Play, Laughter, Dance: Connect! with Mary Janowak
- December 1, 2021: Practicing Hope with Shelly Roder
Schedule for October 6th:
- 10:00-11:00 : The Transfiguration as a Paradigm of Hope with Mary Matestic MTS
- 11:15-12:15 : Light lunch in Kiwi Café anytime between 11:15-12:15
- 11:30-12:30 : Abiding Prayer with Maryann Radowski
- 11:45-1:45 : 15-minute massage** time slots available
- 12:45-1:55 : Spiritual Direction One-on-One** sessions available with Mary Matestic MTS
Sign up for any combination of offerings.
**You will be contacted by phone to schedule One-on-One or massage sessions in order of when registration is received.
Today’s Topic: The Transfiguration as a Paradigm of Hope
Hope is an extension of Faith. Faith believes that our lives are built upon a love relationship with God; hope believes that God walks with us through every joy and trial. Yet, in dark times, we struggle with hope.
This talk will focus upon the Transfiguration of the Lord revealing his Father’s close presence to his Son to the end. And so, with us, we are all transfigured with the Lord and in that awareness, we know hope.
- Speaker and discussion(10:00-11:00): $10 Regular Price or FREE for Members
- Lunch: $5 Regular Price or FREE for Members
- Abiding Prayer (11:30-12:30): FREE
- 15-minute Massage: $10
- Spiritual Direction One-on-One: $10
Registration Required. Registration deadline is one week before event.